Among the points listed for discussion, there is the following proposal by Google shareholders:
3) the company will use all legal means to resist demands for censorship
4) Users will be clearly informed when the company has acceeded to legally binding government requests to filter or otherwise censor content that the user is trying to access"
Here´s some interesting links:
- 2008 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS - NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING AND PROXY STATEMENT TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Censearship search engine
- Google stockholder proposal